Post #1

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 5100

GLOBAL CATACLYSM AT THE WATER PARK IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF
“SOUTH PARK” PREMIERING ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18
AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

NEW YORK, November 16, 2009 – The boys are super excited to spend the day at Pipi’s Splash Town but there is danger at every turn in an all-new "South Park" titled, "Pee," premiering on Wednesday, November 18 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Things at the water park are not what they seem. The boy’s fun filled day is about to turn deadly. Events are in play at Splash Town that signal the end of the world is upon us. Cartman tries to warn everyone but no one will listen. Disaster is about to strike and the boys are in a race to survive.

Press Image 1
http://i36.tinypic.com/r9h3kl.jpg

Press Image 2
http://i38.tinypic.com/34sqhr7.jpg

Preview Clip

http://bit.ly/sp1314promo

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jim856796
post Nov 18 2009, 05:04 AM
Post #2

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7069

The last of the April Stewart era of South Park comes near as season 13 comes to a close with a parody of the new film 2012.

For the past six seasons, April Stewart has been the lead female voice of South Park. I kind of had respect for her at first, but now I lost that respect. The transition from a surreal comedy to a rip-on-current-events-and-media-figures kind of show coincided with her arrival to the show. There were a few straws during her reign, including Isaac Hayes' death and the Dead Celebrities debacle. Now it's the end of Season 13. We wanted a new lead female voice in South Park to fill in for Stewart in Season 14 and after this episode airs, that's it. Stewart's reign is over, done, finished.

What do you say to that, Sleepy Brown?

--------------------

April Stewart - An equal opportunity offender

+Quote Post
Unlotteclieri
post Dec 19 2009, 09:34 AM
Post #3

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8365

I to have read this topic a few times, the more I thought about it the more I know there is NO WAY that I would allow anyone to pee on me or me on them. I am not judging anyone on their fetishes just this is one that I have never been able to understand.

--------------------

+Quote Post
smalliebiggs
post Feb 16 2010, 08:57 PM
Post #4

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 8480

Personally, I think south park is really funny with its Un-PC jabs at modern social figures. And I think that's a big reason why people watch the show, maybe, just maybe.

This episode had its good and bad parts. Pissing on the monkey was funny as hell; same with the banana. Authorities song was...ahem...enjoyable. some parts were pretty average though.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 04:43 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.