> 1109 "more Crap"
Mr. Kitty
post Oct 12 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #31

Forum Staff
Group Icon

Group: Admin:Administrator
Member No.: 2403

Bono didn't have the world record, he IS the world record.

--------------------

If I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A Pedophile!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kensuke
post Oct 12 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #32

Gooback

Group: Members
Member No.: 3188

I liked how they ripped on Bono, and it made me snigger a few other times. But without Cartman, Kyle or Kenny (at all!), which at least I watch the show for, just cause I love the potty mouth kids, it was really weak.

--------------------

Kosher Ninja Association of Non-Jewish Jews co-owned with Mr Alien Hoopajupe

+Quote Post
Tekno-Bitchfuker
post Oct 13 2007, 01:33 AM
Post #33

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3490

Well i haven't watched it yet, got it on the d/l right now. Seems like it's causing a bit of contraversy & i for one don't like Bono/U2 so we shall see. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
'Screw you guys, i'm goin home!'

+Quote Post
Stan
post Oct 13 2007, 01:42 AM
Post #34

Gooback
Group Icon

Group: Mod:Super Moderator
Member No.: 2546

QUOTE (City Wok Guy @ Oct 12 2007, 03:29 AM) *
QUOTE (ThatGuyRyan @ Oct 9 2007, 01:03 AM) *
QUOTE (EricCartman91 @ Oct 8 2007, 06:10 PM) *
Ryan? Where the hell did everybody go? The forum is ... not very active..

Yea we had a huge gang of morons take over for a bit and then all the good users left. sad.gif
I'm hoping people will come back now with the new episodes.

Yeah the idiots made all the good users leave it was terrible. I actually almost left myself it was pretty bad for a while. If some of the good members don't start coming back we might be in trouble.

-City Wok Guy

Exactly my feelings!

--------------------

"Chef, what would a priest want to put up my butt?"

+Quote Post
TyTweeder
post Oct 13 2007, 05:02 AM
Post #35

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3552

hehe, this episode was great. i loved the end where they stuck the emmy in the poop. so perfect. south park gets better every season.

+Quote Post
ThatGuyRyan
post Oct 13 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #36

Forum Staff
Group Icon

Member No.: 10

I thought it was alright. Loved how they ripped on Bono.

--------------------
Officer Barbrady Club In conjuntion with ThatGuyRyan - Member of the club devoted to those guys on that forum

+Quote Post
l337fr33k
post Oct 13 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #37

Manbearpig

Member No.: 2604

Well that was a crappy episode. LITERALLY.

--------------------

I'm a member of the "South-Park-Clubs-Are-Lame" Club.

+Quote Post
Oki
post Oct 13 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #38

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3742

Sorry about actually replying...

It is difficult to stand the ignorance displayed here. The episode was not about toilet humour. It was about idiots like Bono and their ilk that make a point of being the best at the most ridiculous and pointless of endevours. In practice they accomplish nothing worth-while at being the best at their respective pointless fields.

Through the course of the episode they tie this message with their stance on the recently received emmy for best animated episode (the world of warcraft one). They showed that the award was MEANINGLESS to them, just as stupid as winning an award for taking the biggest crap. Nobody should strive for winning an award like this. A shit is something we all take, why compare size?

The episodes are not becoming worse, they are becoming much more intelligent. I believe this to be one of the only worthwhile North American produced programs to watch. The producers have a wonderfully removed perspecitve that keeps getting better.

Keep up the good work, some people appreciate the cynisism. Others will continue to watch for curse words, violence, popular culture references and shock value.

My shit was bigger than yours.

+Quote Post
umm179
post Oct 13 2007, 03:59 PM
Post #39

Clyde Frog

Member No.: 2931

QUOTE (Oki @ Oct 13 2007, 11:25 AM) *

It is difficult to stand the ignorance displayed here. The episode was not about toilet humour. It was about idiots like Bono and their ilk that make a point of being the best at the most ridiculous and pointless of endevours. In practice they accomplish nothing worth-while at being the best at their respective pointless fields.

Through the course of the episode they tie this message with their stance on the recently received emmy for best animated episode (the world of warcraft one). They showed that the award was MEANINGLESS to them, just as stupid as winning an award for taking the biggest crap. Nobody should strive for winning an award like this. A shit is something we all take, why compare size?

The episodes are not becoming worse, they are becoming much more intelligent. I believe this to be one of the only worthwhile North American produced programs to watch. The producers have a wonderfully removed perspecitve that keeps getting better.

Keep up the good work, some people appreciate the cynisism. Others will continue to watch for curse words, violence, popular culture references and shock value.

I agree with you in one way. They definately brought the show back in terms of intelligence and social commentary but now it's getting in the way of the pure humor in the show. If they had done it with cartman it may have been better. I thought this was a step in the right direction but it's taking the fun out of some of the more hilarious episodes with strong social commentary. Like Cartman's Silly Hate Crime. They firmly stuck with their views on the subject and still managed to have a very funny and out there plot. I think what they need to focus on is mixing the commentary with humor.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shaggy
post Oct 13 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #40

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3744

It was one of the best South Park episode I've ever seen.
Great one.

+Quote Post
reallycreativena...
post Oct 13 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #41

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3746

does any one know the url for this episode, i wanted to download it but daily motion doesn't give away the url in the video. or you could just tell me how to get urls from daily motion. thnx

This post has been edited by reallycreativename: Oct 13 2007, 05:58 PM

+Quote Post
boller13
post Oct 13 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #42

Jackovasaur

Member No.: 3672

not the best episode but i still liked it. smile.gif

--------------------

"That is way too much Pressure!"

+Quote Post
ThatGuyRyan
post Oct 13 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #43

Forum Staff
Group Icon

Member No.: 10

Well said.

--------------------
Officer Barbrady Club In conjuntion with ThatGuyRyan - Member of the club devoted to those guys on that forum

+Quote Post
umm179
post Oct 14 2007, 01:38 AM
Post #44

Clyde Frog

Member No.: 2931

QUOTE (ThatGuyRyan @ Oct 13 2007, 02:54 PM) *

Well said.

Hey? What aout my reply dry.gif tongue.gif
Anyway I think this guy should win newbie of the year. lol. Hope he continues to be active. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bradley
post Oct 14 2007, 05:48 AM
Post #45

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 3749

I thought this was a pretty good episode. There were a few great lines, and the toilet humour was delightfully immature. Apart from Bono's accent, which sounded like he came from Sheffield, it was a sound episode.

Plus anything which takes the piss out of Bono can only be a good thing.

--------------------
Bad thought! BAD THOUGHT!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2018 - 09:49 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.