Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Possible South Park Eps
idoirani
post May 10 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #1

Jackovasaur

Group: Members
Member No.: 1586

if any one can think of anything that could be in a new ep he should post it here smile.gif
i think spiderman 3 sucked so much, so south park has to make fun of it (esspecially the part where peter parker cries...).

This post has been edited by idoirani: May 10 2007, 08:04 PM

--------------------
people who say that you can't buy love with money just don't know where to shop......

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post May 10 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #2

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

Group: Dev. Team:Development Team
Member No.: 2726

The french politican-duel where the winner calld the native-africans-but-now-living-in-France scum or something

Or the newest Adam Sandler movie Klick

Like stan finds a thing were he can shut the time and then the government comes after him??

This post has been edited by Kenny McKormick: May 10 2007, 08:09 PM

+Quote Post
idoirani
post May 10 2007, 08:27 PM
Post #3

Jackovasaur

QUOTE (Kenny McKormick @ May 10 2007, 08:07 PM) *
The french politican-duel where the winner calld the native-africans-but-now-living-in-France scum or something

Or the newest Adam Sandler movie Klick

Like stan finds a thing were he can shut the time and then the government comes after him??

yeah that would be awesome.....he stops time and slaps cartmen.....or puts stuff in his pants

--------------------
people who say that you can't buy love with money just don't know where to shop......

+Quote Post
l337fr33k
post May 11 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #4

Manbearpig

Member No.: 2604

I want there to be an episode where Cartman finds his true sexuality. laugh.gif

--------------------

I'm a member of the "South-Park-Clubs-Are-Lame" Club.

+Quote Post
idoirani
post May 11 2007, 02:42 PM
Post #5

Jackovasaur

they should make an ep in a diffirent dimention (like in spooky fish) kenny would be rich and cartmen nice etc.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Uberpoonage
post May 11 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #6

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2763

QUOTE (l337fr33k @ May 11 2007, 01:28 PM) *

I told u he's not gay stop saying idioticness!

They should make an episode about Borat insome way.

--------------------
Last time on Battlestar Galactica....

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post May 11 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #7

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

QUOTE (idoirani @ May 11 2007, 04:42 PM) *
they should make an ep in a diffirent dimention (like in spooky fish) kenny would be rich and cartmen nice etc.

Yes that would be totally awesome

+Quote Post
l337fr33k
post May 12 2007, 05:52 AM
Post #8

Manbearpig

QUOTE (Uberpoonage @ May 11 2007, 03:02 PM) *
QUOTE (l337fr33k @ May 11 2007, 01:28 PM) *

I told u he's not gay stop saying idioticness!

They should make an episode about Borat insome way.

Hey, I was joking.

BORAT!!! YES!!! They have to do that!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Urizen
post May 12 2007, 01:00 PM
Post #9

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2797

[font="Georgia"][/font] Hmmmm to be honest i dont think that making copies of movies that have already been made makes a lot of impact on the people who watch it. It's kinda lame....

Another Cartman special would be awesome ofcourse <@;p

Like Cartman makes a deal with Satan, and that gives him an incredible amount of power.
But ofc Cartman will abuse his power to exterminate all Jews, or something in that direction.
Jesus tell's God whats going on on Earth and also Jesus's strenght will increase major.
When Jesus is fighting the super cartman he gets F't in the A and i going to die, with his last breath he gives his powers to Stan,Kyle and kenny.
They travel to Hell and see Satan crie, they ask him whats going on and he tells them that Cartman is to powerfull.
then they hear Cartman's laughter and they see him torture jews.
then in the deepest center of Hell they make a deal with cartman, if they lose they stay in Hell and if they win Earth will change back the way it was.
After a long fight Cartman is the winner and does some of his awesome teesing sounds.

Suddenly Cartman wakes up in the hospital and sees his friends and realizes that all of it was just a dream.
Then Kenny apologizes to Cartman for knocking him out when they were playing earlier this day, (a flashback is verry good possible here, Cartman makes a stupid remark to Kenny.) Then Cartman tell's Kyle That it is no problem at all.

then u see Cartman's eye's glowing up and a evil smile apears on his face.

I hope u guys and galls like it : rolleyes.gif

--------------------
The adult version of Cartman :O

+Quote Post
idoirani
post May 12 2007, 02:37 PM
Post #10

Jackovasaur

lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post May 13 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #11

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

QUOTE (Urizen @ May 12 2007, 03:00 PM) *
[font="Georgia"][/font] Hmmmm to be honest i dont think that making copies of movies that have already been made makes a lot of impact on the people who watch it. It's kinda lame....

Another Cartman special would be awesome ofcourse <@;p

Like Cartman makes a deal with Satan, and that gives him an incredible amount of power.
But ofc Cartman will abuse his power to exterminate all Jews, or something in that direction.
Jesus tell's God whats going on on Earth and also Jesus's strenght will increase major.
When Jesus is fighting the super cartman he gets F't in the A and i going to die, with his last breath he gives his powers to Stan,Kyle and kenny.
They travel to Hell and see Satan crie, they ask him whats going on and he tells them that Cartman is to powerfull.
then they hear Cartman's laughter and they see him torture jews.
then in the deepest center of Hell they make a deal with cartman, if they lose they stay in Hell and if they win Earth will change back the way it was.
After a long fight Cartman is the winner and does some of his awesome teesing sounds.

Suddenly Cartman wakes up in the hospital and sees his friends and realizes that all of it was just a dream.
Then Kenny apologizes to Cartman for knocking him out when they were playing earlier this day, (a flashback is verry good possible here, Cartman makes a stupid remark to Kenny.) Then Cartman tell's Kyle That it is no problem at all.

then u see Cartman's eye's glowing up and a evil smile apears on his face.

I hope u guys and galls like it : rolleyes.gif

Ehhmmm.. What does Trey and Matt have to do, you already have guised everything for the episode

Nothing for them to think of themselves

+Quote Post
Urizen
post May 14 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #12

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2797

I only gave some possible options, i'll let the real work be done by the people who have autoritah! tongue.gif

--------------------
The adult version of Cartman :O

+Quote Post
l337fr33k
post May 18 2007, 06:21 AM
Post #13

Manbearpig

After making that "Grade 9" music video, I started to wonder what the actual characters of South Park would be like 5-6 years in the future. The episode would be where Stan somehow accidentily got sent to the future, but he didn't realise it yet. At first he thinks he just grew really fast, but then he sees Kyle and Kenny at the bus stop.

Cartman comes along of course too. And, 14 he's BIGGER, BADDER, AND FATTER THAN EVER! (but of course they're all still friends... or as much friends as they ever were)

Then Stan goes through the day totally weirdly learning all the things that happen in the future as he goes along.

Sorry if it sounds like just a stupid fanfiction idea...I would just love Cartman to be my age. I also wonder what kids that are that corrupted at 9 years old would turn out like when they're 14-15.

EDIT: Ah, screw that idea. What about it skips to the future, the return of that one kid from the "Pre-School" episode. Its been five years after all. Muah. Hah. Hah.

This post has been edited by l337fr33k: May 21 2007, 04:52 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
lil bob
post May 26 2007, 12:15 PM
Post #14

Cheesy Poof
Group Icon

Member No.: 2884

I'd like the new episodes to involve some older South Park characters. e.g Wendy, Pip, Barbrady. & i'd love an episode that centres around TIMMY!!!! like they did in Butters own episode but it would be for TIMMY!!!!.

+Quote Post
Kenny McKormick
post May 26 2007, 04:07 PM
Post #15

AWESOM-O
Group Icon

QUOTE (l337fr33k @ May 18 2007, 08:21 AM) *
After making that "Grade 9" music video, I started to wonder what the actual characters of South Park would be like 5-6 years in the future. The episode would be where Stan somehow accidentily got sent to the future, but he didn't realise it yet. At first he thinks he just grew really fast, but then he sees Kyle and Kenny at the bus stop.

Cartman comes along of course too. And, 14 he's BIGGER, BADDER, AND FATTER THAN EVER! (but of course they're all still friends... or as much friends as they ever were)

Then Stan goes through the day totally weirdly learning all the things that happen in the future as he goes along.

Sorry if it sounds like just a stupid fanfiction idea...I would just love Cartman to be my age. I also wonder what kids that are that corrupted at 9 years old would turn out like when they're 14-15.

EDIT: Ah, screw that idea. What about it skips to the future, the return of that one kid from the "Pre-School" episode. Its been five years after all. Muah. Hah. Hah.

THey see that gut in season 13 again, five years later.

BTW: How perverted would Kenny be when he's 14
Like now 9: Prettty perverted

The guys from 6th grade are 11: Super-Perverted

Well it goes on

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2018 - 10:04 PM

South Park is a registered trademark of Viacom International Inc. and its' related companies. All related videos, clips, images etc. are copyrighted and owned by their respective owners.
"AWESOM-O.com" is a fan forum and is in no way associated with or authorized by Viacom or the Creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker.